My Future
I think college is important because so we can get a degree and get a job. When I grow up I want to be an archaeologist because I want to study dinosaur bones. I want to feel them. I want to see how big they are because it looks so exciting. I want to study the biggest dinosaur in the whole world, the Tyrannosaurus Rex because that’s my favorite. Next, I want to be an artist because I can use my imagination. Today I’m working on a poster of the sea. My older sister is going to help me draw. I want to teach kids how to draw. That is why I want to be an archaeologist and an artist.
I hope you get to find lots of dinosaur bones!
ReplyDeleteI got to see Sue the T-rex in the Chicago Field Museum and she is big and fierce looking and it's only bones!