Introducing… Me!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Annais. I was born in Dallas, Texas. I’m in second grade and the name of my school is McKenzie Elementary. I‘m a girl with brown eyes, and my skin color is a little white. My height is four feet and a half-inch tall. My most fun day is my birthday because my mom and my dad take me wherever I want and buy me what I want. I have a dog. Her name is Princess. She is white with brown polka dots. She runs around in the house. She is so, so cute because she is small and a little bit fat. She eats a lot of food. The best part is when me and my mom dress her up. When I put her beside my face, my mom and family say we look the same. I enjoy having Princess for my dog. I enjoy being a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment