Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ariel

My Future

My favorite college is Eastfield. I like college because it helps you learn more. I like college because it helps you get a better education. College is important to me because I can get a better job. I want to get better grades and don’t flunk because I want to go to college and get a degree. I hope I pass my TAKS test so that I can go to college. College is important because I get more knowledge so that I can find a job. I want to pass college so I can have a job and a family. I want to go to Eastfield to get a job, a car, and a family. I want to be a doctor because I want to help others. I want to go to college to learn about being a doctor. I think it’s good to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment