My Favorite Things
These are the things I like. My favorite thing to eat is macaroni and cheese because cheese is good for me, and the cheese is so delicious. I like to go to Disneyworld in Florida. The characters at Disneyworld are funny in the shows. My best thing about Florida is the stores. There is a lot of cool kid’s stuff. The pools in Florida are so fun. I can jump in them and swim. I collect orange, purple, blue, black, green, and pink beads. My beads are spheres and they glow in the dark. I can make the beads into a star, diamond, hexagon, or circle. I have to put a paper on top of it and press an iron on it. It will burn, but it won’t get black. The beads stick together. These are the things I enjoy.
I think I am reading about me. I love macaroni and cheese! The cheesier the better!! I have also made things with those beads. I have several hexagons I made into magnets on my fridge.
ReplyDelete